I had planned on more time here, maybe another two or three years. But plans don’t ever go according to plan, do they? I never thought I’d be in another long distance relationship, but hey…! Since meeting B, we are of course looking to combine our lives after he comes back from being deployed. And when I say combine, it’s me leaving my life to join his. That’s ok. That’s our only option at this point but with that in mind, I’m thinking of all the things I kept putting off in the past three years. Gotta buckle down and go see/do some more of Singers…
- Raffles Hotel Champagne Brunch (I think we’re planning on doing this in June)
- Night Safari
- Singapore Zoo – I am not a fan of zoos, but the one here humanely treats their animals and they can roam around instead of being locked up in a cage
- Adventure Cove Waterpark Sentosa – how cool would it be to float underneath their aquarium?
Singapore Grand Prix
- Art & Science Museum
- Botanical Gardens
- MacRitchie Reservoir – I will endeavor to wake up at stupid o’clock on a Saturday morning to beat the heat
Ku De Ta Marina Bay Sands Casino Diner en Blanc Gardens by the Bay Mustafa Merlion One Altitude Tanjong Beach Club Singapore Art Museum Pulau Ubin
- Singapore Flyer – not sure I’m really fussed to do this one? What do you reckon?
Lau Pa Sat Level 33– amazing views of Marina Bay and amazing Sunday Roasts and Bloody Mary’s
- Clarke Quay Bungee Chair
White Collar Boxing
- Green Corridor
- Tekka Market
Hmm, what else needs to be added on to this list? What’s the one thing you have to do in Singapore?